Open arms and serving hands, transforming lives through Christ
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
There are many opportunities to serve our Lord. We are anxious to see where God is leading our congregation.
If you are looking for a church home, let St. John’s show you why we love our church!
- Weekly meetings are starting Tuesday, February 5th through April 30th from 6pm to 7:30pm in the Grace Café.
- Just go to divorcecare.org and put in our church zip code (18974) to find our future group listed and then register.
- The format is a light meal and viewing of expert information on DVD, followed by a time of sharing and discussion.
- There is a $25 fee for a workbook but scholarships are available.
- Each rotation lasts 13 weeks but you can miss anytime and make up the session during the next rotation if desired.
- We are also looking for people to help welcome visitors, make coffee, and provide support to our facilitator.
- Contact email@example.com or call the church office for more information.
We are pleased to announce that St. John's will be sponsoring a GriefShare group for our church family as well as for our community facilitated by Chaplain Erin Maurer, United Methodist Deacon. GriefShare is a twelve-week, faith-based program for anyone dealing with the loss of a loved one. The sessions will be on Monday from 6:30-8:30 PM in the Grace Cafe.
For further information contact Pastor Janice or Pastor Ruth or go to griefshare.org.
More than 200 cars came to experience the Christmas story. We are already looking forward to next year.
BLESSING OF THE ANIMALS
September 23, 2018
What a wonderful day it was giving thanks for all God's creation, and celebrating His gift of creatures, great and small!
TABLE TALK - Every Tuesday, 7 PM at the Richboro Pub
An outreach ministry of St. John's where people gather to hear inspiring stories and engage in conversation on a different topic every week. Table Talk offers a wonderful opportunity to form relationships and engage in faith conversations with those who do not sit in the pews with us. It is a great place to explore life, meet new friends, and experience God in an informal community setting. Join the Conversation and Bring a Friend!
WORSHIP AT NESHAMINY MANOR
St. John's was privileged to worship with residents of Neshaminy Manor. As part of worship, our choir sang two anthems and led in some old familiar hymns. We were also blessed to serve Holy Communion to the residents. What a wonderful time of praise and worship!
Worship @ Neshaminy Manor (Click for more pictures)