there will only be one worship service, held in the Sanctuary at 9 am.
Children and youth ministries are available on Zoom.
(contact David Bigam (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join.
SUNDAY SCHOOL ON FRIDAY - grades K-5
Fridays at 10 AM
- YOUTH SUNDAY SCHOOL - grades 6-12
Sundays at 10:30 AM
YOUTH GROUP - grades 6-12
Wednesdays at 6:30 PM
Thanks for visiting St. John’s Ivyland Church! We invite you to join us and to be a part of our family of faith as we move into God’s future.
We are guided by a passion for the Gospel and a desire to reach out to our community and our world in mission and ministry. Our mission mandate is at the heart of all we do:
Open Arms and Serving Hands Transforming Lives Through Christ.
Whether you are single, married, a family with young children or teenagers, an ‘empty nest’ family, or an older adult, there is a place for you at St. John’s!
- Your children and youth will love our Sunday School, youth fellowship and other programs for young people. All of our many adult volunteers have gone through extensive child safety training and background checks.
- We are a mission-minded congregation with opportunities of all kinds available to adults, children & youth!
- We take Christian education & spiritual development seriously and offer many opportunities to grow in faith – from prayer ministries to Bible studies to adult small groups, there is a place for you!
- We offer both traditional and contemporary worship styles on Sunday mornings.
Come and explore where you fit in. We look forward to meeting you!
CCLI Streaming License #CSPL049266